Saturday, October 26, 2013

Study Case of THE DIGITAL AGE: SHALL I TAG ALONG?

Assalamualaikum

 Actually this is the second case study that given by Miss Ummi entitled "THE DIGITAL AGE: SHALL I TAG ALONG? ".

 The first case study is about Robin Hood. From this case, Rahim didn't give up even though there are a lot of challenges and he keeps trying until him successful now.

 In tutorial class, Madam Huda teaches us how to “marry” the strength & weaknesses with the opportunity & threats. I also learn how to give “name” for the babies that was born. It’s interesting!

In my opinion, Tows Matrix is difficult if do in personal because it need more ideas to think. Madam Huda said if we want to need more ideas, we have to read a lot of thing such as newspaper or magazines. So, Madam Huda asks me and my classmates to give an idea for complete SWOT analysis and TOWS matrix.

Finally, we are done to ‘’marry’’ and give the ‘’name’’ of babies

 

  

 
  
Thanks to Miss Ummi and Madam Huda..=)

1 comment:

  1. I can see the writing on the whiteboard. could you help me on this matter. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete