Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chapter 2: The Business Vision and Mission


First element of Strategic management is vision and mission. Vision is what we want to become and mission is how we want to achieve that mission. We must have vision and mission to success in life.
My mission at Islamic Science University of Malaysia (USIM) is to be a professional woman in Islamic financing area, so that I’ll achieve my mission to serve the best for our Ummah and gain knowledge toward higher up the pursuit of excellence, insyaAllah.
What I’m trying to do to achieve this mission is that, I’m giving opportunities to myself to explore, explore, and explore new things and to pursuit of knowledge in economics and muamalat to get a bachelor's degree with excellent results and further explore new ideas in the areas muamalat that can be applied in career.
I believed, my experiences (God's willing) will reflect who am I in the future. Thus, I'm trying to put no limit in learning about life. 
Pray for my success. May Allah bless our journeys in USIM, Ameen~
  

No comments:

Post a Comment